Abidemi Sanusi is a former human rights worker and now writer. Her book, Eyo, was shortlisted for the 2010 Commonwealth Writers' Prize. Based in London, she's also an SEO consultant and coach. In this podcast episode she explains:
- Why every writer should learn to write for the web
- How to balance writing fiction and nonfiction
- What's working in SEO today for writers and authors
- How she balances creative and analytical work
- Why she still writes fiction
And lots more
What's the best grammar checker of 2019? Find out in my guide and get a discount on your tool of choice.